RadTech Europe, the European association for energy curing technology, has launched its programme for the 2023 RadTech Europe Conference and Exhibition, scheduled for 17 – 18 October 2023 in Munich, Germany.
The two-day conference will address the future of radiation curing, examine new and emerging trends and innovations, and take a close look at new applications of energy curing. With the current worldwide energy issues, the conference is themed ‘UV/EB: The power to save’ and will highlight the great energy benefits of radiation curing.
This year’s RTE Conference & Exhibition will again offer a top-notch programme with sublime technical presentations from industry experts and academia, telling you all about new applications, innovations and trends. Below a list of what you can expect to get out of attending our next edition.
• Learn about new advances in inks and graphic arts.
• Get educated on developments in various applications and tailoring material properties.
• Get the most up-to-date information on the latest regulations and other HSE topics.
• See how to enhance sustainability with radiation curing technology.
• Find out about advances in 3D printing of photopolymers and UV formulations.
• Get the latest developments in equipment for UV/EB/LED curing.
• Get introduced to the world of energy curing in our academy session.
The programme will contain presentations, various panel discussions, networking opportunities, and more! The full conference programme is published on https://www.radtech-europe.com/events/rte-conference-programme-2023.html
For information on the event, visit www.radtech2023.com.