FEICA is pleased to invite experts to share their knowledge and experience with an international audience of industry leaders and stakeholders at the 2023 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO, set at the PortAventura Convention Centre in Tarragona, Spain, from 13 to 15 September 2023.
The FEICA Conference is firmly established as the premier event for Europe’s adhesive and sealant industry, providing essential insights into the key issues affecting the industry and great networking opportunities for formulators, customers and raw materials suppliers.
The 2023 Business Forum theme is ‘Industry Innovation for Sustainable Development’
The current energy crisis, post-COVID recovery, shrinking market share of EU producers, increasing regulatory pressure, and megatrends such as global competition are all converging upon the business sector simultaneously. In addition, the Circular Economy has become key to drive value for customers and society. Our industry therefore needs true innovation to sustain and grow. Sustainability is the overarching theme that sparks innovation today, and industry innovation is therefore not only a critical driver of growth but can significantly contribute towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and enabling the European Green Deal.
The adhesive and sealant industry, committed to its sustainability vision, will be a key enabler of the European Green Deal and of a sustainable circular economy, collaborating across value chains in different sectors to support a societal shift to a more sustainable future.
Parallel break-out sessions will cover a range of topics such as innovation, market trends, technological breakthroughs, research & development, new product and market applications, raw materials, new equipment technology, Circular Economy, and regulatory impact on the industry.
Focus Areas for the 2023 Breakout Sessions Programme
- Raw material development, renewable raw materials and new product applications
- Resource-efficient technologies, energy and raw material sourcing, trends
- Eco design, material efficiency; innovations supporting durability, repair and recycling; adhesives and sealants as enablers of energy efficiency
- Innovative manufacturing technologies, innovation and growth
- Product innovation, progress in adhesion science, new chemistry
- Digital technologies, data exchange throughout the value chain, in manufacturing and sales, automation
- Innovating your business processes for a sustainable future
- Global perspective on industry innovation, sustainable capital investments
- Downstream user perspective in construction, building, civil engineering, electronics, the medical industry, paper and packaging, transportation, the marine industry, do-it-yourself and retail, footwear and leather, woodworking and joinery, and assembly operations.
Don’t see your area of expertise? Any new technology, market intelligence, or innovative idea relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry will be considered.
Abstract guidelines & Submission procedure
Before sending in your presentation, you are requested to submit an Abstract Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 18 April 2023. The FEICA Secretariat will inform you by the end of May 2023 whether or not your abstract has been accepted.
The Abstract Guidelines and Submission Form can be viewed and downloaded here
Presentations in the breakout sessions are scheduled on Thursday 14 September in the afternoon and on Friday 15 September in the morning.
More information, including the Call for Speakers, can be found on the FEICA dedicated conference website www.feica-conferences.com.